Friday, May 25, 2012

You'll never guess what I've done.  I moved to Alaska!  Can you believe it?  It was more because I really wanted to be closer to your crazy grandkids, and your daughter.  So, I'm here and it's cold as all get out!  I don't know if you'd like this much cold.  I got a text from Dan, wagging his digital finger at me asking why I didn't tell him that I was moving out here.  He said, he doesn't want mom to be alone back home, and I think that you would probabaly say the same.  Well Travis is back home, and I know that he'll watch out for mom, but I'll make sure to keep in contact with her.  I promise, dad.

My reasons for coming are still the same, but my reasons for staying have altered a bit.  I want to try and make a go of it, and I think some really great things will happen for me here.  I'm not sure what those "great things" will be, but I want to find out.  Okay?  Thanks dad, love you...always!

No comments:

Post a Comment